The NVIDIA Quadro NVS 295 high resolution dual-display business graphics solution, designed for small form factor systems, delivers a reliable hardware and software platform for a stable environment and robust IT management tools for seamless enterprise deployment. Featuring NVIDIA nView display software and support for up to two 30” displays at 1900×1200 resolutions, business professionals can maximize productivity through increased desktop real estate and advanced application management tools.
Quadro NVS 295 is tested on leading business applications and designed to meet the needs of today’s most demanding business user.
- 256MB GDDR3 FRAME BUFFER MEMORYDelivers high throughput for interactive visualization of large models and high-performance for real time processing of large textures and frames and enables the highest quality and resolution full-scene antialiasing (FSAA).
- NVIEW MULTI-DISPLAY TECHNOLOGYThe NVIDIA nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. NVIDIA GPUs are designed to support multi-displays.
- NVIDIA PUREVIDEO TECHNOLOGYThe ultimate high-definition movie experience on your PC by combining high-definition movie decode, acceleration and post-processing on HDCP enabled platforms. PureVideo HD delivers superb picture quality for all video formats, as well as stunning Blu-ray playback—with low CPU utilization and power consumption.
- NVIDIA GPU UNIFIED ARCHITECTUREIndustry’s first unified architecture designed to dynamically allocate compute, geometry, shading and pixel processing power to deliver optimized GPU performance.
- NVIDIA CUDA ARCHITECTURENVIDIA CUDA GPU parallel computing architecture compatible with all CUDA accelerated applications.
- LOW-PROFILE FORM FACTOR, FANLESS DESIGNLow-profile form factor enables support for small form factor systems. With a passive heatsink, acoustics is not a problem to achieve a quieter desktop environment.