- AMD SOCKET AM2This motherboard supports AMD’s Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX and Athlon 64 series. With a 1600MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance.
- VIA K8M800+VT8237R CHIPSETThe VIA K8M800 is the world’s first chipset for the AMD64 platform to feature an Integrated Graphics Processor (IGP) and an unparalleled range of cutting edge I/O and multimedia functions. Consumers and business users alike enjoy an exceptional graphics experience while unleashing the full performance potential of the AMD Athlon 64/64 X2/64 FX and Sempron processor.
- DUAL-CHANNEL DDR2 800DDR2 next generation memory technology replaces current DDR memory and provides a walloping performance boost. With support for up to 800MHz DDR2 memory, the MSI K9MM-V delivers fantastic performance in extreme 3D graphics environments and in memory intensive applications.
- AGP 4X/8X SUPPORTThe MSI K9MM-V features a highly flexible and scalable architecture with an AGP 4X/8X port for optional graphics card upgrades. With double the bandwidth of AGP 4X, the AGP 8X video card slot produces smoother video streaming and faster, seamless gameplay while compatible backwards with 4X graphics cards.
- SERIAL ATA WITH RAIDThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performa
Uncategorized, Used, Used Motherboard
Used MSI MS-7312 Ver 1.0 K9MM-V Socket AM2 Motherboard + 2GB RAM + AMD Processor – 7 Days Testing Warranty
5 in stock
- MSI K9MM-V – motherboard – micro ATX Form Factor
- Product Type: Motherboard
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.1 in x 9.6 in
- Chipset Type : VIA® K8M800 and VT8237R Plus Chipset
- Supports Dual DDR2 533/667/800, 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 2GB
- Max Bus Speed 800 MHz (supports up to 1600 MT/s) Processor 0 ( 1 ) – Socket AM2
- Compatible Processors Athlon 64, Sempron, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 X2
- 7 Days Replacement Policy
- 7 Days Testing Warranty
- Cash on Delivery Available
5 in stock
A simple and inexpensive motherboard for the enthusiast or the first time builder, the MSI K9MM-V is a great starting point for anyone wanting to build a system or upgrade their motherboard. Designed with the small form factor case in mind, this motherboard will fit into most smaller desktop systems. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2, suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, the K9MM-V is more than capable of handling anything you may want to run.
Using the VIA K8M800 chipset, the K9MM-V adds up to 2GB’s of DDR2 memory to give you powerful support for memory intensive applications. It also includes a 10/100 Ethernet port, onboard 5.1 channel sound, and 2 SATA ports. Add multiple hard drives to the system through those ports — the K9MM-V supports RAID 0 and RAID 1.
It has multiple expansion slots, including one AGP slot for those older graphics cards, and three additional PCI slots. Build your ideal system: the MSI K9MM-V is a great start.
|Dimensions||27 × 27 × 10 cm|
|CPU Socket Type||AM2|
|CPU Type||Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64|
|South Bridge||VIA VT8237R|
|Number of Memory Slots||2x240pin|
|Memory Standard||DDR2 800|
|Maximum Memory Supported||2GB|
|Channel Supported||Dual Channel|
|AGP Slots||1 x AGP 4X / 8X|
|PCI Express x16||None|
|PCI Slots||3 x PCI Slots|
|PATA||1 x ATA100 2 Dev. Max|
|SATA 1.5Gb/s||2 x SATA 1.5 Gb/s|
|Onboard Video Chipset||None|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC655|
|Audio Channels||6 Channels|
|LAN Chipset||Realtek 8201 PHY|
|Max LAN Speed||10/100Mbps|
|USB 1.1/2.0||4 x USB 2.0|
|Audio Ports||3 Ports|
|Onboard USB||2 x USB 2.0 connectors support 4 ports|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX|
|Dimensions (W x L)||9.6 ” x 8.2″|
|Power Pin||24 Pin|
|Features||Due to the High Performance Memory design, motherboards or system configurations may or may not operate smoothly at the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standard settings (BIOS Default on the motherboard) such as DDR2 voltage, memory speeds and memory timing. Please confirm and adjust your memory setting in the BIOS accordingly for better system stability
Example: Kingston HyperX DDR2-800 PC-6400 operates at 2.0V, 4-4-4-12.
For more information about specification of high performance memory modules, please check with your Memory Manufactures for more details
Processor + CPU FAN
Rear I/O Panel Shield