A simple and inexpensive motherboard for the enthusiast or the first time builder, the MSI K9MM-V is a great starting point for anyone wanting to build a system or upgrade their motherboard. Designed with the small form factor case in mind, this motherboard will fit into most smaller desktop systems. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2, suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, the K9MM-V is more than capable of handling anything you may want to run.
Using the VIA K8M800 chipset, the K9MM-V adds up to 2GB’s of DDR2 memory to give you powerful support for memory intensive applications. It also includes a 10/100 Ethernet port, onboard 5.1 channel sound, and 2 SATA ports. Add multiple hard drives to the system through those ports — the K9MM-V supports RAID 0 and RAID 1.
It has multiple expansion slots, including one AGP slot for those older graphics cards, and three additional PCI slots. Build your ideal system: the MSI K9MM-V is a great start.
- AMD SOCKET AM2This motherboard supports AMD’s Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX and Athlon 64 series. With a 1600MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance.
- VIA K8M800+VT8237R CHIPSETThe VIA K8M800 is the world’s first chipset for the AMD64 platform to feature an Integrated Graphics Processor (IGP) and an unparalleled range of cutting edge I/O and multimedia functions. Consumers and business users alike enjoy an exceptional graphics experience while unleashing the full performance potential of the AMD Athlon 64/64 X2/64 FX and Sempron processor.
- DUAL-CHANNEL DDR2 800DDR2 next generation memory technology replaces current DDR memory and provides a walloping performance boost. With support for up to 800MHz DDR2 memory, the MSI K9MM-V delivers fantastic performance in extreme 3D graphics environments and in memory intensive applications.
- AGP 4X/8X SUPPORTThe MSI K9MM-V features a highly flexible and scalable architecture with an AGP 4X/8X port for optional graphics card upgrades. With double the bandwidth of AGP 4X, the AGP 8X video card slot produces smoother video streaming and faster, seamless gameplay while compatible backwards with 4X graphics cards.
- SERIAL ATA WITH RAIDThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performa
Be the first to review “Used MSI MS-7312 Ver 1.0 K9MM-V Socket AM2 Motherboard + 2GB RAM + AMD Processor – 7 Days Testing Warranty”