For Technical Assistance, please contact – 18001217377, Email – email@example.com
From the Manufacturer
- Protection against unknown malware threats
- Blocks websites infected with viruses and malware
- Filters emails with infected links or attachments
- Fast virus scans without system slowdown
- This item is non-returnable
- Easy installation, optimized antivirus scanning, and minimum resource utilization.
- Robust and interoperable technology makes it one of the most dynamic antivirus software tools available.
- Reduced transfer time for updates guarantees that your server runs flawlessly under all circumstances.
- Enhanced user interface gives easy access to all four core areas of configuration.
Simpler and smarter security provides complete protection to your server. Low footprint of this suite ensures protection against latest threats without slowing your system.
Detects viruses before the system is infected.
- The antivirus engine is light on server resources and quick in detecting new and unknown threats.
- It scans critical system areas that are vulnerable to infection.
- The background scanning does not compromise server security and other popularly used applications.
- Protects your server from virus infection by continuously monitoring and blocking virus attacks.
- Blocks and prevents virus attacks from email attachments, Internet downloads, network, FTP, floppy, data storage devices, CD-DVD ROM file executable tools and during copying of suspected files.
- Displays virus warnings on a server system and notifies you only when a virus-infected file is found or a virus-like activity is detected.
Advanced protection that proactively detects and prevents malicious activity which may exploit system vulnerabilities in the network.
This feature blocks access to unauthorized removable drives such as USB drives, pen drives, and memory cards. This blocks transfer of data between the server and these drives thus ensuring strong network security.
It ensures that only trusted or genuine email clients communicate on SMTP protocol and no worm uses the server as an infection spreading medium. Because email is the most widely used tool for communication, attackers may use it as a medium to spread virus infection. The Mail Protection feature is redesigned to provide an effective countermeasure against such threats to servers.
The powerful spam filter identifies junk and unwanted emails as Spam.
This web security feature enables you to monitor and filter all virus-infected web traffic securing your online work environment. It is browser independent and has little impact on browsing speed.
This feature prevents you from accessing phishing and fraudulent websites. Phishing is a fraudulent attempt, usually made through email, to steal your confidential data such as banks details, user name and password, and personal information. As soon as you access a phishing website, it is blocked to prevent any phishing attempts.
The autorun feature of removable devices is one of the ways through which malware is spread and hence your network security may come under threat. This feature secures removable devices such as pen drives, memory cards, and other USB devices and prevents spread of infection through autorun malware.
A preventive security measure for server antivirus, it blocks Autorun malware from entering the server by disabling the Autorun feature of the server.
A comprehensive protection against spyware, malware and rootkits for best IT security management.
- The AntiSpyware feature provides real-time protection by blocking programs that behave like spyware. It also scans registry entries, system files, and installed programs for spyware activity and lists out threats, if found on the system.
- The combined AntiMalware feature prevents installation of rogueware and other potentially unwanted applications (PUA).
- Detects and cleans rootkits proactively through a deep system scan.
Firewall offers multiple settings that you can configure depending on the level of protection you desire for your network. You can set protection levels to High, Medium or Low for Internet traffic and applications that try to connect to your network. It also comprises the Stealth Mode which prevents hackers from tracing your system and attacking it.
The Quick Heal Remote Device Management portal lets you manage your Quick Heal products. Via the portal, you can view the security status of the products, renew, and manage their licenses.
This is a proactive security feature that helps you detect and fix security vulnerabilities on the server machine.
To use Quick Heal AntiVirus Server Edition, your server must meet the following minimum system requirements:
Operating System and Minimum System Requirements
Supported Operating System
- Windows 2000 Server/ Advanced Server.
- Windows 2003 Web/ Standard/ Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 Web/ Standard/ Enterprise/ Datacenter (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Web/ Standard/ Enterprise/ Datacenter (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 Foundation/ Essentials/ Standard/ Datacenter (64-bit)
- Supported Terminal Servers for Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2011, Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows 2000 Server/ Advanced Server.
- 500 MHz for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Web/ Standard/ Enterprise.
- 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Web/ Standard/Enterprise, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Web/ Standard/Enterprise.
- 512 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 2000 Server/ Advanced Server, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Web/ Standard/Enterprise.
- 1 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Web/ Standard/ Enterprise, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Web/ Standard/Enterprise.
- 1.50 GB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Internet connection to receive updates
- Internet Explorer 6 or late