With its unrivalled quality and full spectrum of features, the ASUS P8H61-M LX PLUS R2.0 Motherboard is a great foundation for your next powerhouse. Based on the Intel H61 Express chipset, it works flawlessly with the second- and third-generation Intel Core processors in an LGA 1155 package. An array of in-house features and technology ensures a new level of user experience in your PC build and system tuning. And with proven Asus reliability and stability, you’ll see and feel the difference in your everyday computing.
- DIGI+ VRM DIGITAL POWER DESIGNAsus motherboards using the Intel H61 chipset employ precise digital voltage regulation for the CPU, called DIGI+ VRM (Voltage Regulation Modules) digital power design. The CPU voltage and VRM frequency are adjusted via either carefully developed automated modes, or by using user-defined profiles. The effect is that DIGI+ VRM technology ensures greater energy efficiency and the best possible PC stability. Boosted by world-renowned Asus quality, it creates an ideal computing platform for a diverse range of applications, from gaming to multimedia or office work and heavy multitasking. Engineered and tested to assure unmitigated performance, Asus H61 boards with DIGI+ VRM remain efficient and stability, for reliable application in every scenario.
- EPUTap into the world’s first real-time PC power saving chip through a simple onboard switch or the AI Suite II utility. Get total system-wide energy optimization by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity!
- ASUS UEFI BIOS (EZ MODE)Asus UEFI BIOS offers the first mouse-controlled graphical BIOS designed with selectable modes, providing a user-friendly interface that goes beyond the traditional keyboard-only controls. It also natively supports fully-utilized hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit operating systems. EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed info. Users can choose system performance settings, and drag and drop boot priorities. Advanced Mode for performance enthusiasts includes detailed DRAM settings via a dedicated memory info page for complete insight.
- ASUS ANTI-SURGE PROTECTIONAnti-Surge Protection Design detects overvoltage conditions and prevents voltage surges from spreading in real time. It also actively cuts off the overvoltage supply to protect the system.
- 100% ALL HIGH-QUALITY CONDUCTIVE POLYMER CAPACITORSThe motherboard uses all high-quality conductive polymer capacitors onboard for durability, improved lifespan, and enhanced thermal capacity.
- AI SUITE IIWith its fast user-friendly interface, AI Suite II consolidates all the exclusive Asus features into one simple to use software package. It allows you to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed control, voltage and sensor readings. This all-in-one software offers diverse and ease to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.